Advanced Diploma of Banking Services Management - FNS60615
Course overviewThis qualification is designed to flexibly reflect senior management and/or sales and service job roles with team and business result responsibilities in banking or other deposit taking institutions' customer contact centres or retail financial services environments.
At this level individuals are expected to apply specialist skills and knowledge in a range of situations to deal with complex situations and issues. They work across a broad range of technical or management functions with accountability for personal outputs and for team outcomes.
Total number of units = 14
8 core units plus
6 elective units
The elective units consist of:
- up to 6 from the electives below
- up to 2 may be from a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in the Financial Services Training Package or in any currently endorsed training package or accredited course.
The elective units chosen must be relevant to the work outcome and meet local industry needs.
Units selected from other training packages or accredited courses must not duplicate units selected from or available within the FNS Financial Services or BSB Business Services Training Packages.
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSMB409 Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSSAM601 Monitor performance in sales of financial products or services
- FNSSAM602 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities in the financial services industry
- BSBCUE504 Integrate customer engagement within the organisation
- BSBCOM602 Develop and create compliance requirements
- BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBLDR803 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBWHS303 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- FNSINC503 Identify situations requiring complex ethical decision making
- FNSINC504 Apply ethical frameworks and principles to make and act upon decisions
- FNSORG501 Develop and manage a budget
- FNSORG602 Develop and manage financial systems
- FNSPRM605 Establish or review marketing, client services and supplier relationships
- FNSPRM606 Establish or review human resources, administration and information support
- FNSRSK601 Develop and implement risk mitigation plan
- FNSSAM603 Tailor financial products to meet customer needs
- FNSSAM604 Establish agreements with intermediaries for product distribution