Broker Support Person
Broker Support Person
About this job
We are looking for a Broker Support Officer to assist with all facets of processing loan applications and post-settlement duties for both new and existing clients to join our Tradies Finance team.
This is a fast-paced role and so we are ideally looking for someone with great time management skills and excellent computer skills.
In this diverse and challenging role you will be working in conjunction with the mortgage brokers to prepare loan scenarios, prepare and submit loan applications, prepare compliance documents, update and maintain internal databases, liaise with clients and lenders, order valuations, request pricing discounts, work on loan variations, general office administration, some marketing activity and general support for the team.
Ideally suited for a candidate with credit/lending/broking experience looking to work more standard office hours and in a parabroking role. Also, someone who might want to develop themselves personally, with the view to build and manage a parabroking team.
What You Need to Have
To be successful in the role you will need
- Proven Lending experience or broker sales support gained from an Australian Bank, Non-Bank Lender or Brokerage.
- Pre-Credit Assessment with experience assessing income and financial data to complete servicing calculations.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong time management & organisation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure
- Be proactive with an open & engaging 'can do' work attitude
- Must be comfortable Liaising with Lenders, Customers and other external parties including Valuers, Solicitors, Real Estate Agents and Accountants
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A tech-focused approach
- A desire to be flexible in the role
- To be office based in Melbourne
- To be detail-oriented
- Age is not a determining factor
What You Will Get
We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment in the Southern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Successful candidates will get the ability to develop their own business unit within the company, and the flexibility to work the hours that suit your needs. The position also comes as a stepping stone to ownership of shares and the ability to evolve with the company.
If you are wanting to move into a team of like-minded professionals with support at all levels, we would love to have a confidential chat about our service offering and whether we would be the right fit for each other.