Mortgage Broking Franchisee
Mortgage Broking Franchisee
About this job
Own and build a business you can be proud of
When you invest in a Smartline Mortgage Broker Franchise you own the rights to more than just a well-respected name. You have an opportunity to build the business and future you want - with plenty of support along the way.
What You Need to Have
Whilst lending experience is an advantage, it’s not mandatory. You do need to:
- have a strong work ethic and the drive to build a business from the ground up
- enjoy numbers and problem solving
- enjoy helping people and be committed to provide great service
- be a great communicator and networker.
What You Will Get
Our franchise model, culture and support sets you up for success
Smart, low out-lay business model
Our low overhead, high potential income business model makes it easy to get started as a franchisee.
No need for an expensive shopfront, so you can work from home or a shared office.
Backed by the best
• Smartline isn’t owned by a bank, we’re part of Australia’s most innovative digital property business, REA Group – which has doubled in size over the last 10 years and now operates in over 10 countries.
• Australia’s Top Franchise 9 out of the last 10 years thanks to our support, financial rewards, and growth.
• Over 85% of our business comes from referrals, word-of-mouth and repeat business.
Excellent training & support
• Our tailored franchise model and support help you build a better business faster.
• We provide ongoing training, industry accreditation, coaching, and access to experienced local support teams.
We celebrate success and innovation
• A culture that rewards success and encourages innovation.
• Our digitally focused business makes it easier to grow with specialist mortgage broking software and a custom CRM.
No Franchise territories
• We don’t have territories, which means there’s no cap on the growth of your franchise.
A lifestyle and family culture
• Be your own boss and work the hours you want – from where you want.
Support for community charities
• Smartline and its franchisees have donated more than $2.2 million to community charities to date.
Take a look before applying
Sounds exciting. What are the first steps?
To start your path to become a Smartline Mortgage Broker Franchisee you need to:
- Complete a diploma.
- Participate in our training and recruitment program.
- Pass a criminal and credit check.
Set up, training and mentoring
Smartline’s onboarding process is in an industry-leading program designed to help you at every stage of setting up and running your business.
- A central point of contact to help you through the process.
- Induction training, including a one-week intensive course at head office.
- Post induction lending training, including on-going training when you need it.
- Lending support – help to find the best lenders and to understand the products available to grow your business.
- Access to RP data for 12-months at no extra cost.
- Mentoring – 1:1 meetings with your state manager.
- 12-month business coaching program, designed to build your business.