About this job
- Day to day bookkeeping duties for multiple clients
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit cards
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- BAS preparation
- Month end processing
- HR functions including full-function monthly payroll for staff and agency contractors
This is an opportunity to use your bookkeeping experience in a highly reputable business where you will be supported with experienced professionals, systems, work processes and ongoing training and development.
This is ideally a role for someone looking to work full time, however flexible work hours will be available for the right person. Minimum 3 days a week.
What You Need to Have
- Relevant Bookkeeping or Accounting Qualification
- Strong commercial experience in a bookkeeping/accounting role in Australia
- Experience managing multiple clients and multi-tasking
- Sound knowledge of MYOB, Xero and Excel
- A sound working knowledge of Australian basic accounting practices
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to work autonomously on the accounting function, but also operate as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Full Australian working rights
What You Will Get
- Leading Chartered Accounting firm on the Northern Beaches
- Modern work environment next to Warringah Mall
- Full time or part time - minimum 3 days a week
Allan Hall Business Advisors is a large and dynamic chartered accounting and business advisory firm that has been operating on the Northern Beaches for over 60 years. We place a huge emphasis on client relationships as demonstrated by winning Best Accounting Firm - Business Clients and Best Accounting Firm - NSW/ACT in the prestigious NAB Professional Services Awards for 2018.
With 8 partners and around 90 staff, we have a loyal, professional and friendly team, a fantastic work culture, a comprehensive staff well-being program and an outstanding work environment.